Saturday 3 December 2016

DO NOT READ
An Intriguing heading, isn't it? Hey there, anyone who's reading this ,and is an acquaintance, please stop doing that.  The whole point of writing this journal kind of thing was to tell people about me . But lately, I've seen people(acquaintances) reading this and I hate to admit that I don't want them to know how desperate and pathetic I was ,or just so you know, I am. A stranger reading this, I'm okay with that. Sounds crazy, right? But that gives me a kick. Although, I am more than glad that you guys read my posts, and that makes me feel all warm and happy (given that it's dark in a cold December).
      Now I'd like to tell what I am doing these days, however irrelevant they are to your day-to-day life. First and foremost, I'm so not doing my studies, and now that the exams are over , I'm here thinking what was the last semester all about, or,oh when, did it happen??! Having said that, I also started a new hobby, this typography kinda thing, and I'm posting bollocks on Instagram. Sorry for that :P . I have to get all serious about it, being half-hearted never helps, never! And however cliche might it sound, I'll still be doing the same things I've been doing every vacation: Reading Novels, Watching TV series and Films, not to mention Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, and finally I hope to learn Photoshop this year. Omg, it's the end , and we're all doomed. LoL. End of 2016 already.  I'm not in support of the memes claiming 2016 was the worst year, or whatever. Indeed it was one of the most cherished years' of my life so far. And I'm thankful for that, truly, honestly, sincerely. I hope you all had a marvelous 2016 too, right? If not so, cheer up, you still got 27 days left . Make the most of it and go carefree. Don't give a damn about things. Just make it happening. Oh, when did I get all inspiring-motivating kinda person?! Haha. Anyway, that's all of me for today. Thanks for staying me with and er, wishing you all a Happy December and DFTBA :) 



1 comment: