Monday 29 February 2016

COLLEGE WEEK 2016
 I was deciding on doing something substantial this sophomore year(since i am in the 4th semester, the end of sophomore year). But I wasn't able to score best grades on my papers, so it is time for action in the college week.
I couldn't recall all the weird things that happened this week, but 'a sole-less shoe march past' was indeed one of them. And guess what?! We won the third prize for God's sake. Nonetheless this college week was awesome, fun-thrilled(not to mention biased and chaotic) and responsibility-driven. And from my perspective, one may or may not be happy, but winning an award surely makes the week, let alone the day. So these were the events I participated in...and the results(this is itself evident that I am more of a mind-guy rather than a sporty one)
1. Post-decoration (2nd prize)
2. March Past(3rd prize)
3. Quiz(2nd prize)
4. Chess(3rd prize)
5. Cultural Rally(no prize)
6.Comic Verse(result yet to be declared, but I guess I would win one)
7. Wall Magazine(1st EFFING PRIZE)
        And not only me, all the other competitors were quite enthusiastic and we cheered for our teams to the loudest of our voices.Haha! So it's time to bid the month of february>college week>29th of february(leap day) goodbye...and to start "the normal" way of living life again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment