Saturday 6 February 2016

THE TRIP.
I remember when I went to Sivsagar last time, I was maybe 14-15  old, and the club which took us there for a field trip made us write an essay on the journey. I wrote. End of story. Period.
And so when I went Sivsagar this time(which was yesterday with five of my friends) I thought of following the ritual of writing an essay. But hey, I am a grown-up. I  dont follow orders...so I am keeping it short, honestly.
To cut a long story short
1. I would have died by tripping!!! God, there was like, 1 lac people. I am thankful that I was alive( no suffocation neither tripping). Hurrah!
2. We walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and (yawn)....
3. We ate meals, not delicious enough, but satisfactorily enough to fill out our tummies.
4. Saw the tombs and monuments again after a long time.
5. And finally we took photographs and selfies...





 So yeah. That's it. Bye. Just a short update. It was a good time with friends. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment